2014 BMW R NineT Anniversary in 90 year
Officially currently, BMW Motorrad has taken the wraps off its new BMW R nineT restaurant racer bike. serving to the German whole celebrate ninety years of building motorcycles, the nineT is associate cool respect to BMW’s wealthy cycling past.
Based round the picture one, 170cc cool boxer engine that BMW has utilized during a range of its best commercialism machines, the BMW R nineT is sweet for 108hp and eighty eight lbs•ft of force.
With styling aforementioned to be primarily based off the legandary BMW R32 from 1923, the nineT has a lot of ancient restaurant racer lines, mated to a number of BMW’s best technology.
BMW hopes that the assembly model R nineT are the premise for a lot of custom builds tho’, citing the company’s collaboration with Roland Sands for the BMW construct Ninety project in concert such project to use the nineT’s roots for inspiration.
Accordingly, BMW R nineT features a litany of customization choices obtainable as official accessories, to not mention the offerings obtainable from third-parties.
More significantly, the German OEM says that the BMW R nineT was designed with customizers in mind, and has created varied chassis style and style decisions to assist in individuals customizing the nineT to their tastes — a call that harkens back to the machines original “LoRider” standard bike design construct.
2014 BMW R NineT Features:
- Puristic design.
- Hand-built feel of the workmanship.
- Air/oil-cooled twin-cylinder boxer engine with a displacement of 1,170 cc. Output 81 kW (110 hp) at 7,750 rpm, maximum torque 119 Nm (88 lb-ft) at 6,000 rpm.
- Ideally suited to customisation.
- Modular frame concept with removable pillion frame and frame end-piece.
- Classic wheel suspension concept using high-quality upside-down telescopic fork at the front and paralever at the rear.
- Exhaust system with two silencers on the left-hand side, with variation options.
- Traditional wire-spoke wheels with black rims and hubs.
- Radial 4-piston monoblock brake callipers, steel-braided brake lines and floating 320 mm brake discs.
- Model plate riveted onto steering head in classic BMW Motorrad style.
- Bespoke range of special accessories made to BMW Motorrad’s customary high standards of quality.