2013 Cleveland CycleWerks Heist Specs and Price
Tha Heist is an example of a motorcycle with the style of the 1940s, motorcycles which connect you to the road and will attract the eyes of those who see him and marveling at each pass and stop. Designed and built by hand using the highest quality ingredients, tha Heist will be a faithful friend to hundreds of thousands of miles to your trip.
Success is in the details. Details such as braided stainless steel brake lines. The frame was painted with clean rooms that provide bullet proof is complete. With Dual piston calipers. The greatness of the rotors. DOT approved tires. 1020 extruded tubing. You will love the beautiful high-gloss paint and smooth.
2013 Cleveland CycleWerks Heist Features
• The 250cc engine is a custom “CG” series engine manufactured by LIFAN. It has redesigned intake and exhaust tracks, and counterbalanced internals accompanied by a performance enhancing cam curve.
• The brake lines are bonded braided stainless steel. Controls are high quality, durable, and they look great too. They integrate internal sealed bearings to provide smooth actuation and eliminate vibration.
• The brake rotors are 290mm in the front and 240mm in the back. Stopping power is provided by dual piston calipers, which provide better feel and actuation.
• The wheels use 4mm spokes for a custom look and minimized flexibility, leading to increased traction. The front wheel is 21” and rear wheel is 18”. While the industry standard is 42 and 38 spokes per wheel, our wheels are constructed with 72 spokes on the rear wheel and 62 on the front.
• The front end was designed with more “trail” to enhance stability at higher speeds. This addresses high speed “float” often experienced with lightweight bikes.
• Tha Heist is built with 1020 DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) extruded tubing to enhance strength and durability. 1020 DOM is used by custom builders of large bikes. Most production motorcycle frames are built with ERT tubing which is less expensive and less rigid.
• The fuel tank and fender are fabricated from heavy gauge steel for durability. This steel is heavier than almost any other OEM bike on the market.
• Small details are revealed in the hand stitched speed stitching on the seat cover.
• Modern production management techniques are revered at the CCW factory. We receive real time feedback from riders and mechanics and integrate their feedback on the production line. We have test bikes running constantly with hundreds of thousands of miles on the odometer.
2013 Cleveland CycleWerks Heist Price
USA MSRP Price: $3,195 USD
Canadian MSRP Price: $3,499 CDN
2013 Cleveland CycleWerks Heist Specs
|2013 Cleveland CycleWerks Heist Specifications|
|Engine type Four-stroke single cylinder, counterbalanced|
|Cooling system||Air cooled|
|Bore × stroke:||67× 65 mm (2.64″ x 2.55″)|
|Starting Electric with kick backup|
|Transmission Constant mesh, five-speed||Clutch Wet multi-plate|
|Front brakes||290 mm (11.45″) hydraulic disc|
|Rear brakes||240 mm (9.45″) hydraulic disc|
|Tires & suspension|
|Tires (front)||90 / 90 – 21″|
|Tires (rear)||140 / 70 – 18″|
|Suspension (front)||Inverted fork|
|Suspension (rear)||Progressive twin|
|shock with reservoir|
|Dry weight||125kg (275lbs)|
|Width||760 mm (29.92″)|
|Height||1035 mm (40.75″)|
|Wheelbase||1513 mm (59.6″)|
|Ground clearance||139 mm (5.5″)|
|Seat height||645 mm (25.4″)|
|Max capacity||226.8kg (500 lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||18.3L (4.8g)|