2014 Suzuki Boulevard C50 BOSS Specs and Features
One word that comes to mind to describe the Suzuki Boulevard C50 motorcycle B.O.S.S.-classic, classic design just got better! C50 B.O.S.S. is a cruiser that offers a classic style that is darkened to get more fierce, and does not eliminate the unparalleled comfort and thrilling performance. By kicking the front ends, handlebar width, smooth suspension, and well padded seat; Suzuki’s design team has the comfort of the rider in mind. C50 B.O.S.S. offers fuel-injected, 45 degree, V-twin engine design that cranks out the produce abundant torque 805cc low and matched with attractive top-end performance.
Cruise down the boulevard and own the night with a Suzuki B.O.S.S..
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
2014 Suzuki Boulevard C50 BOSS
The C50 B.O.S.S. has the following features blacked out: Head lamp housing, Rearview mirrors, Handlebars, Clutch lever, Brake lever, Handle switches, Front fork outer tubes, Steering stem head, Tank cover, Air cleaner cap, Clutch cover, Side covers, Second air valve cover, Generator cover, Final gear case, Taillight cover, Front brake caliper, Front and rear wheels, Mufflers, Prop stand
2014 Suzuki Boulevard C50 BOSS Features
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- A blacked out staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Additional Features
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
2014 Suzuki Boulevard C50 BOSS Specs
|2014 Suzuki Boulevard C50 BOSS Specifications|
|Engine||805cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.1 US – Including Reserve|
|Color||Glass Sparkle Black|
|Ignition Electronic||ignition (Transistorized)|
|Spark Plug||NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Dimensions and Curb Weight|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Weight||611 lbs|
|12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|
|US MSRP Price:||TBA USD|