2014 Honda Valkyrie Full Review
Honda has launched the cruiser new strength for the coming year model, 2014 Honda Valkyrie. Fortunately dropped allocation F6C to name “Valkyrie” is more icons, new Honda Engine is based around 1, 832cc flat-six engine from the Honda Gold Wing, and aims to be an alternative stripped-down cruiser bagger Honda Gold Wing F6B.
Honda Valkyrie Price
the form that first debuted in 1996, the new Valkyrie has a twin-spar aluminum frame, low-altitude seats, and would tip the scales on the side of the road with a £ 750. Antilock braking system (ABS) will be optional for the u.s. market, although the price has not been determined by American Honda. We think the market will be like a Valkyrie cruiser recently, how about you?
Features Honda Valkyrie
Since we already discussed this machine features and characteristics in the post two weeks ago, we were just going to leave you with a big Honda Valkyrie 2014 takeaways:
- Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc engine features a parallel two-valve cylinder head with direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation for extraordinary power and performance along with a smooth, sophisticated engine feel plus rugged dependability.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates two 40mm throttle bodies and six high-pressure programmed fuel injectors for excellent metering under varying conditions.
- Low seat height of 28.8 inches, curb weight of 750 pounds and low center of gravity all combine to help give the Valkyrie impressive handling and brilliant all-around performance.
- Spacious and accommodating two-piece seat with removable passenger seat.
- Stylish tail section incorporates aluminum passenger grabrails which are removable for a streamlined look.
- LED headlight, taillight and turn signals contribute to a distinctive appearance.
- Fat 1-inch handlebar lends a custom look.
- Multi-function digital LCD instrumentation.
- 15 Honda Genuine Accessories will be available for the Valkyrie.
- Optional ABS model contributes to consistent braking action under a wide variety of road conditions.
- Transferable three-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.