2014 Honda Grom 125 Specs and Price
2014 Honda Grom ™ is a type of a vehicle with a new way to add some sense of fun, simplicity, independence and your lifestyle in his riding. Fun: this new Machine is a type of machine stand, offers all the excitement of a full-sized motorcycle, but in a package that’s just about anyone old enough to have a license can handle. Practical: Grom-saving Honda engine means you can run it in your pocket change, and you can park just a quiet any hearts.
The new Honda Grom. Big attitude. Ride one and see. The key to a great motorcycle is starting with a great motor, and Honda makes the best. The new Grom features a low-maintenance, fuel-injected, single-cylinder engine. Electric starting makes it a snap to get going, and a standard motorcycle transmission gives you the control you want. The new Grom may be small, but when it comes to features it’s all Honda. The four-speed transmission works just like a full-sized bike’s so you get plenty of performance and control. Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear give you excellent stopping power. The new Grom feels even lower than its 29.7-inch seat height, thanks to the bike’s light weight, low center of gravity, and narrow seat/tank junction. All that adds up to maximum fun.
- Single-cylinder 125cc SOHC four-stroke engine packs a perfect blend of performance with impressive fuel efficiency plus accessible and fun all-around ability.
- The engine uses low-friction technology such as an offset cylinder and a roller rocker arm for the valve gear.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions by continuously monitoring several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions.
- The four-speed gearbox is managed via a manual clutch and offers smooth and consistent gear changes.
- Compact chassis features a sturdy steel frame.
- Telescopic inverted 31mm front fork, like a full-size motorcycle, delivers 3.9 inches of well-controlled travel.
- Steel box-section rear swingarm and a sturdy single shock yield 4.1 inches of comfortable rear-wheel travel.
- Single front 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper and single rear 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper deliver strong stopping power.
- Compact 47.4-inch wheelbase and light curb weight of 225 pounds results in amazing agility to boost rider confidence.
- LCD digital dash includes speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge.
- Available in Pearl Red and Metallic Black.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Grom’s LED lamp is bright and clear.
Who says being practical can’t be fun? With its 1.45-gallon fuel tank you can venture far and economically too.
Want to share the fun with a friend? No problem—the Grom makes it easy to bring a passenger along.
The Grom’s stylized bodywork makes a big statement and is sure to get attention wherever you ride
Single Rear Shock
You get a plush ride, even over choppy pavement thanks to the Grom’s single hydraulic rear shock.
The Grom’s four-speed transmission gives you all the durability, control and efficiency of a conventional motorcycle.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Grom features powerful (220mm front and 190mm rear) disc brakes for both front and rear stopping power.
Multi-Function Digital Instruments
Instrument display features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
Combined Projector-Style Headlight
Practical and unique looking, the Grom’s combined projector-style headlight is a major styling element and also allows great visibility at night.
125cc Fuel-Injected Engine
Nobody can match Honda’s reputation for engines, and even though the Grom may be compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
12-inch 10-spoke Wheels
Tough and strong, these cast wheels and wide tires are just what the urban rider needs.
2014 Honda Grom 125 Specifications
|2014 Honda Grom 125 Specifications|
|Engine Type||124.9cc Air-Cooled Single-Cylinder Four-Stroke|
|Induction||PGM-FI With Automatic Enrichment|
|Bore And Stroke||52.4mm X 57.9mm|
|Valve Train||SOHC; Two Valves Per Cylinder|
|Front Suspension||31mm Inverted Fork; 3.9 Inches Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Single Shock With Steel Box-Section Swingarm; 4.1 Inches Travel|
|Front Brake||Single 220mm Disc With Hydraulic Dual-Piston Caliper|
|Rear Brake||Single 190mm Disc With Hydraulic Single-Piston Caliper|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25.0°|
|Trail||81mm (3.2 Inches)|
|Seat Height||29.7 Inches|
|Curb Weight||225 Pounds (Includes All Standard Equipment, Required Fluids And Full Tank Of Fuel-Ready To Ride.)|
|Fuel Capacity||1.45 Gallons|
|Available Colors||Pearl Red, Metallic Black|
|Price||US MSRP Price $2,999 USD|
|FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION||One Year Unlimited-Mileage Limited Warranty; Extended Coverage Available With A Honda Protection Plan.|