2014 BMW R90 Interceptor Build List Cafe Race
So, it is with some irony that we bring you to the last motorcycle comes from radical Ducati — ironic because the machine is not one of the RAD’s mixed Ducati’s, matching the given small companies Spain already well known, but it is a BMW Motorcycle, with the same unique style and flare. BMW R90 Interceptor dubbed pretty good name, the machine is a project collaboration between Ducati and MaxBOXER radicals.
Look immediately is one of radical Ducati’s signature piece of tail, and after closer examination, one will see that the Interceptor sport Ducati pieces for the front-end, so not all is wrong with the world. Full go as well as shows, MaxBOXER has provided a thorough going motor R100, and the overall package looks quite business air-cooled.
A little different from the v-twin that we used to see from radical Ducati, Interceptor boxer engine and café race line somehow is still in accordance with the aesthetics of the whole company. Like writing Chris Hunter from BikeEXIF, engine is fitted to a radical Ducati Drenthe. We couldn’t agree more.
2014 BMW R90 Interceptor Build List:
- Modified BMW R80 ST frame with reinforced tubes
- Monolever swing arm and R100RS Monolever bevel box
- Paralever modified (17 inches) rear wheel
- Ducati Monster yokes
- Ducati Sport Classic fork
- Tomaselli clip-ons
- Ducati Sport Classic spoked front wheel (17 inches)
- Ducati Monster 900 rotors
- Ducati Sport Classic Discacciati calipers kit.
- Ducati Monster 900 brake pump.
- RAD, foldable and adjustabble CNC machined levers.
- Tomaselli quick open gas throtle
- Suzuki GSXR 600, clutch lever
- Carbon Fiber RAD front mudguard
- Pantahstica front fairing
- Custom made front bracket
- Modified Laverda fuel tank
- Modified carbon fiber RAD 02 Montjuich solo seat
- Derbi GPR 50 footlevers support
- Tarrozi foot levers
- SuperMario 2 in 1 exhaust system
- BMW S1000RR silencer
- Dell’Orto PHM 40 carburetors
- MWR airfilter pods
- R100 MaxBOXER Powered Engine :
- Crankcase reduced to minumum
- Upper positioned on frame for more ground clearance
- Blueprinted motor
- Head cylinders worked and gasflowed heads with bigger intakes, big valves,
- Head cylinder cover with rapid oil filling hole
- High-compression and lightened pistons
- Racing light clutch
- Oil pan intermediate crankcase, external oil filter
- Ducati Paso oil radiator with external hoses
- Revised and updated gearbox with racing adjustments
- Electrics : Racing wire, LIPO battery, Silent Hetkit electronic front crankshaft ignition with 16 mappings, electronic regulator