2013 Suzuki SV650A ABS Full Review
This suzuki back in the side by issuing a single product with the type and name of the half-faired SV650S sportsbike, one of the many models in the Suzuki range available with antilock brake system (ABS).
In the heart of the SV650 range sits Suzuki’s proven 645cc displacement with, DOHC, 90-degree V-twin engine tuned to deliver broad powerband and crisp throttle response with class-leading power and torque.
Advanced Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve with carrying (SDTV) fuel injection system with digital 39 mm throttle body provides smooth power, linear throttle response and strong low-to-mid range torque.
Offering comfort in driving up position with a short range of handlebars and modest mm high chair and a combination of sporty style with practicality, the Suzuki SV650 and SV650S version ABS include bar grab star passengers, Luggage tie-down hooks and a large storage compartment under the seat, and 17.0-litre fuel tank, packed with modern black mainframe, swingarm and wheels.
SV650S ABS incorporates a sporty half-fairing with dual multi reflector halogen standard make it comfortable when in drive at night.
Suzuki SV650S with ABS 2013
Welcome to the bike that combines the agility of the middle class with a V-twin power-and top it all with aggressive styling and sporty. 2013 Suzuki SV650SA comes complete with a full fairing, solo seat cover and ABS as standard equipment vehicle at this time.
Middle-class sport bike is known for responsive handling, and the SV650SA is engineered to set the standard for its class. With the light and frame of aluminum-alloy truss rigid and technical advanced suspension front and rear, it invites you to carve the canyon with complete confidence.
SV650SA offers twin-V level of excitement. Filled with sophisticated design, starting with the liquid is cooled to a temperature not cooled the engine, fuel injected engine that offers a broad powerband with crisp throttle response and strong acceleration in every gear. What’s more, the design of V-twin 90-degree offers the perfect balance of performance, that results in a smooth and comfortable Open-Road ride.
Features SV650S 2013
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- 645cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve per-cylinder, 90-degree V-Twin engine tuned to deliver broad powerband and crisp throttle response with class-leading power and torque.
- High-quality engine components include cast-aluminium-alloy pistons shaped to minimise reciprocating weight and shot-peened chrome-moly-steel connecting rods.
- Downdraft, straight-port cylinder head and compact 11.6:1 compression ratio combustion chamber for efficient combustion.
- Innovative Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel-injection system, featuring a secondary butterfly valve in each 39mm throttle body, results in more seamless, linear throttle response along with increased torque at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Auto fast idle system contributes easy engine start.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system further reduces exhaust emissions.
- Large 8.5-litre airbox with free-flowing, flat, pleated-element air filter, efficient muffler and air-cooled oil cooler support the engine’s high performance.
- Aluminium-alloy truss frame’s main sections are each made as a single, precision die-casting using high-vacuum moulding technology resulting in a sophisticated and highly efficient design.
- 41mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive-link rear suspension both have adjustable spring preload.
- Front 120/60ZR17 and rear 160/60ZR17 radial tyres.
- Dual 290mm floating-disc front brakes and 220mm rear disc brake give excellent stopping power.
- Comfortable riding position with short reach to clip-on handlebars and modest 800mm seat height.
- Sleek half-fairing mounted above the radiator to allow clear view of the truss frame and the V-Twin engine with efficient aerodynamics.
- Black-coloured mainframe, swingarm and front/rear wheels for a modern appearance.
- Compact and functional instrument cluster with analogue tachometer above liquid-crystal display for speedometer, odometer/trip meter, coolant-temperature gauge, oil-pressure-warning indicator and clock.
- Practical features include passenger grab bar, luggage tie-down hooks, large underseat storage compartment and 17.0-litre fuel tank.
- Dual multi-reflector halogen headlights and LED taillight laid out in two vertical strips.
- Compact 645cc, 90-degree liquid-cooled V-twin, DOHC 8-valve engine tuned for strong low to mid rpm power.
– Electronic fuel injection system featuring the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) – maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output – includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS).
– 90-degree V-twin cylinder layout eliminates primary vibration without a counterbalancer, keeping the engine simple and compact.
– Lightweight 2-into-1 exhaust system tuned for strong low and mid-range torque
– Lightweight chain-driven DOHC, shim-under-bucket valve system with 31 mm intake valves and 25.5 mm exhaust valves.
– Twin spark plug cylinder heads for optimum combustion and reduced emissions.
- High capacity liquid-cooling system enhances engine performance and durability coolant routing is integrated with the clutch cover and engine case for a cleaner look and reduced weight.
– Plastic outer clutch cover and engine sprocket cover for reduced weight and noise
– Smooth-shifting 6-speed transmission with vertically staggered transmission shafts for a shorter, more compact crankcase
- Compact instrument cluster includes analog tach, LCD speedometer, odometer/tripmeters and temperature gauge plus LCD clock and low fuel warning light.
- Powerful ABS assisted dual hydraulic disc front brakes with 290 mm floating rotors and adjustable brake lever position
- Sleek fairing features dual 60/55W headlights with running lights and folding mirrors
- Steeply-angled tail section houses unique vertically-styled, high visibility LED taillight and compact rear fender.
- Link-type single-shock rear suspension with 7-way adjustable preload.
- 41 mm front forks with 130 mm of wheel travel provides a smooth, compliant ride.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) for maximum braking performance in wet riding conditions.
- Black-painted frame, swingarm and wheels for more sport appearance.
- Box-section aluminum swingarm is lightweight with high torsional rigidity
- Hinged fuel tank swings up for easy access to the airbox and throttle bodies.
- Large under-seat storage area, passenger grab-bar and tie-down hooks.
- Narrow, lightweight aluminum truss-style frame constructed with high-vacuum die-cast process for more consistent strength and fewer individual welded sections.
- Single disc rear brake with 240 mm rotor.
- Slim 17.0 L (3.74 Imp gal) fuel tank with low fuel warning light.
- Wide radial tires mounted on lightweight, 3-spoke cast aluminum wheels
Specs 2013 Suzuki SV650A ABS
|2013 Suzuki SV650A ABS Specifications|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Disc brake|
|Color||Glass Sparkle White and Pearl Nebular Black|
|Curb Weight||203 kg (448 lbs)|
|Final Drive||DID525V8, 114 links|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||155 mm (6.1 in)|
|Overall Length||2085 mm (82.7 in)|
|Overall Width||730 mm (28.7 in)|
|Seat Height||800 mm (31.5 in)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||120/60ZR17M/C (55W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||160/60ZR17M/C (69W), tubeless|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Wheelbase||1430 mm (56.3 in)|
|Bore Stroke||81.0 mm (3.189 in) x 62.6 mm (2.465 in)|
|Compression Ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Engine||645 cc (39.4 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90-degree V-twin|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Warranty 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty|
|Canada MSRP Price:||$8,399 CDN|
|UK MSRP Price:||£4,975|
sorce : totalmotorcycle.com